Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Cometex, The Real Estate Division Of Altex Group, Opens Retail Park In Ramnicu Valcea In Over EUR11M Investment November 29, 2023Cometex, the real estate division of Altex Group, the leader of the Romanian electro-IT market and one of the three leading Romanian entrepreneurial companies, will be opening the Cometex Retail Park on November 30, in Ramnicu Valcea.
- INS: Romania Building Permits Down 8.8% YoY In October 2023 November 29, 2023Romanian authorities issued 3,002 residential building permits in October 2023, 2.6% fewer than in September 2023 and 8.8% fewer than in October 2022, data from the country’s statistics board INS showed on Wednesday (Nov 29).
- Electrica Attracts New Non-Reimbursable Financing Worth EUR17.4M Through Modernization Fund November 29, 2023Electrica (EL.RO), an electricity supply, distribution and generation company, has announced shareholders and investors in a stock market report that its subsidiary Distributie Energie Electrica Romania (DEER) attracted another non-refundable European financing through the Modernization Fund in the amount of EUR17.36 million.
This post is also available in: Romanian