Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Metallic Roofing Manufacturer Wetterbest Invests EUR3.3M to Move Baicoi Production to Single Site December 11, 2019Metallic roofing manufacturer Wetterbest, 99% held by construction group Teraplast, started production in a new plant in Baicoi, Prahova County. Wetterbest (called Depaco until several months ago), already had a plant there and has now added another, and the plan is to move manufacturing to a single platform in 2020.
- Luxury Car Market Up 55% In Jan-Nov December 10, 2019More than 70 cars with a price tag of over EUR200,000 were registered in Romania in the first eleven months of the year, according to the Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration Department (DRPCIV) data, 55% more than in the previous year.
- Mitiska Reim Opens Retail Center in Braila December 10, 2019Belgian private investment fund Mitiska Reim, specialized in retail centers in Europe, has opened a shopping gallery in Braila, eastern Romania, developed in partnership with constructor Square 7 Properties.
This post is also available in: Romanian