Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Labor Minister Estimates One Million Romanians Could Benefit from Furlough Pay April 3, 2020An estimated one million Romanian employees would benefit from government-subsidized furlough pay, labor minister Violeta Alexandru said Friday.
- Romania Insurance Market Ends 2019 With 8% Higher Underwritings, Of RON11B April 3, 2020Romania’s insurance market reported a volume of underwritings of RON11 billion at the end of 2019, 8% higher than in 2018, with the general insurance segment holding the biggest share, according to data published in a report on the evolution of the insurance market in 2019 by Romania’s Financial Supervisory Authority (ASF).
- Ford Keeps European Production Facilities Closed at Least Until May 4 April 3, 2020Ford confirmed Friday that the temporary suspension of vehicle and engine production at most of its European manufacturing sites is now expected to run at least until May 4.
This post is also available in: Romanian