Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Eckerle Automotive Net Profit Grows 3.5-Fold YoY To Over RON10M In 2020 April 19, 2021Automotive component supplier Eckerle Automotive, the local subsidiary of Germany’s Eckerle group, ended 2020 with a net profit of nearly RON10.2 million (EUR2.1 million), 3.5-fold higher than the net profit of over RON2.9 million (EUR621,000) in 2019, per finance ministry data.
- One United Properties Gets Shareholder Approval For Planned IPO April 19, 2021One United Properties, one of the most active real estate developers of residential, office and mixed-use projects in Bucharest, said it plans to list its shares on the main market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, and its intention has been approved within the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held Monday (April 19).
- Bucharest Stock Exchange Shareholders Approve Dividends At 4.2% Yield April 19, 2021The Bucharest Stock Exchange, which operates the Romanian capital market, will distribute investors a gross dividend of RON1.0672 per unit, the equivalent of a 4.2% yield, per its shareholders’ decision of April 19, 2021.
This post is also available in: Romanian