Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Investor Marius Alexe Now Owns More Than 5% in Appraisal & Valuation November 26, 2021Appraisal & Valuation (APP.RO), a real estate consulting, valuation and development business and one of the companies that recently debuted on the local stock exchange, announced on Friday that investor Marius Alexe surpassed the 5% threshold of its voting rights on November 26, so he now owns 5.03% or 64,830 shares.
- Iulian Dascalu Prepares New Real Estate Development on Carbochim Site in Cluj November 26, 2021Carbochim (CBC.RO) is preparing the site in Cluj for a future real estate development; the site is now used by one its plants, which is to be relocated.
- ROCA Investments Finalizes Sale of Frigotehnica to VINCI Energies November 26, 2021The sale of Frigotehnica, a manufacturer of refrigeration solutions, to VINCI Energies, the Romanian holding company of VINCI, a global construction and energy group, was finalized on Friday after receiving all approvals from the Competition Council, ROCA Investments announced.
This post is also available in: Romanian