Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- ArcelorMittal Hunedoara Losses Double to RON42.7M in H1 September 23, 2022ArcelorMittal Hunedoara (SIDG.RO), the steel mill owned by ArcelorMittal group, recorded a loss of RON42.7 million in the first half, up from the RON19.3 million in the same period of 2021, the half-year report published on the Bucharest Stock Exchange shows.
- Romania Private Lending Growth Slows Down to 15.9% YoY in August September 23, 2022Private lending in Romania grew by 15.9% in August 2022 compared with August 2021 to RON359 billion, as local currency lending increased by 16.8% and foreign currency lending expressed in lei by 13.8%, central bank data showed on Friday.
- ANCOM Expects at Least EUR450M from 5G Auction This Fall September 23, 2022The authorities in Bucharest expect the largest sale of radio frequency spectrum since 2012, the so-called 5G auction to be held this fall, to start from an about EUR450 million price, as the potential slide into recession, the rising inflation, and especially power prices are dulling the appetite of telecom giants to buy the entire amount of licenses offere […]
This post is also available in: Romanian