Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Glami.ro: Romania’s Online Fashion Market Seen Overshooting RON5B In 2021 January 26, 2021Romania’s online fashion market is expected to grow by 20% in 2021, up to RON5.1 billion, and to exceed RON6 billion until 2023, per a market research by GLAMI.ro platform, held by Czech company InspiGroup.
- Central Bank: Scandal On Electricity Market Is A Process With Significant Uncertainty That May Impact Inflation January 26, 2021Romania’s central bank warns, in the minutes of its latest monetary policy meeting, that the annual inflation will probably inch up in the first two months of 2021, followed by a correction at the end of the first quarter, pointing out, however, that the liberalization of the electricity market is a process with significant uncertainty and potential implicat […]
- Gran Via Seeks To Continue Development Of Aviatiei Apartments, Gran Via Marina Projects January 26, 2021Spanish real estate developer Gran Via wants to also continue in 2021 the extension of the Aviatiei Apartments project in capital Bucharest and the Gran Via Marina project in the city of Constanta, and is also considering building a new project in Bucharest.
This post is also available in: Romanian