Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Chimcomplex CEO Tivadar Runtag To Step Down September 16, 2021The Board of Directors of chemical producer Chimcomplex on Thursday announced chief executive officer Tivadar Runtag would leave his position to fulfil other duties in the group run by Stefan Vuza.
- Vista Bank Completes Acquisition of Credit Agricole Romania September 16, 2021Vista Bank, a lender held by Greece’s Vardinogiannis group, has completed the acquisition of 100% in Credit Agricole Romania, after securing all the necessary approvals from Romania’s central bank and Competition Council.
- Bonas Import Export’s Net Profit Drops Over Tenfold YoY To RON41,200 In 1H/2021 September 16, 2021Bonas Import Export (BONA.RO), a Cluj-based company that owns the Bonas dairy brand, on Thursday said it ended the first half of 2021 with a net profit of RON41,210, over tenfold lower than the level reported in the year-earlier period, and a turnover of RON6.6 million, down 1.7% on the year.
This post is also available in: Romanian