Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Antibiotice Iasi Turnover Up 10% To RON161M, Net Profit Up Nearly 1% To RON19.3M In 1H/2021 July 26, 2021Antibiotice Iasi (ATB.RO), the largest Romanian-held pharmaceutical producer, reported sales of RON161.4 million in the first half of 2021, up 10.2% from the same period in 2020, per calculations by Ziarul Financiar (ZF) based on the company’s half-year financial report released Monday.
- CEC Bank Net Profit Grows 13% YoY To Over RON208M In 1H/2021 July 26, 2021Romanian state-owned lender CEC Bank reported a preliminary net profit of RON208.4 million in the first half of 2021, up 13% from the same period in 2020 and above the budgeted level.
- CFA Analysts See Leu At 5.02 Units Vs Euro In Next 12 Months, Inflation At 4.11% July 26, 2021Financial analysts expect the Romanian leu will depreciate to an average of 5.0261 units to the euro in the next 12 months (June 2021-June 2022), while inflation is seen averaging 4.11% during the same period, a monthly poll by CFA Romania showed Monday.
This post is also available in: Romanian