Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Patria Bank Seeks To Sell Bonds Worth At Least EUR3M September 23, 2020Lender Patria Bank (PBK.RO) said in a stock market report Wednesday that it plans to sell subordinated bonds, with a minimum value of EUR3 million and a maximum value of EUR5 million.
- AHK Romania: Parliament’s Decision To Raise Pensions By 40% Is A Major Risk For Local Economy September 23, 2020German companies in Romania, reunited in the Romanian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK Romania), believe the Romanian Parliament’s decision to increase pensions by 40% represents a major risk for the local economy and jeopardizes the economic revival.
- Paval Brothers Transfer Their Holdings In Electrica, Conpet From DIY Retailer Dedeman To Paval Holding September 23, 2020Adrian Paval and Dragos Paval, the owners of do-it-yourself retail chain Dedeman, the largest Romanian entrepreneurial business, have transferred their holdings in listed companies Electrica and Conpet from Dedeman SRL to Paval Holding, per a stock market report.
This post is also available in: Romanian