Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Three-Month Money Market Rate Grows To 2.15% After 13 Days Of Stagnation October 20, 2020Romania's three-month ROBOR index, the interbank interest rate used as a reference to calculate variable interests for loans in lei, grew to 2.14% a year on Tuesday (October 20).
- Romania Property Investment Market Grows 31% in Jan-Sept, to EUR738M October 20, 2020The property investment market in Romania exceeded EUR738 million in the first nine months of 2002, 31% higher compared with the same period in 2019, and office transactions accounted for nearly 93% of the investment volume, Crosspoint Real Estate said in a market report released Tuesday.
- Polish Children’s Brand SMYK All for Kids To Open New Store, In Brasov, October 21 October 20, 2020Polish Smyk Group, specialized in selling children’s products, will be opening a new store, in central city of Brasov, on October 21, reaching a 21-unit network in Romania.
This post is also available in: Romanian