Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Brico Depot DIY Stores' Sales Up 19% in Romania in H1 September 23, 2021UK’s Kingfisher, which owns the Brico Depot DIY stores in Romania, saw its sales increase by 19.2% in the first half of 2021, compared with the year-ago period, as a result of the greater demand for home improvement products from consumers.
- Senior Software Buys 30% Stake In HR Sincron September 23, 2021Romanian business software solutions provider Senior Software entered the shareholding structure of HR Sincron, by acquiring 30% of the latter’s shares.
- Romania Raises RON221M Selling April 2036 Bonds At 4.33% Average Yield September 23, 2021Romania's finance ministry on Thursday raised 221.2 million lei (EUR44.6 million), higher by RON21.2 million than planned, selling a new issue of bonds maturing in April 2036, at an average yield of 4.33%, central bank data showed.
This post is also available in: Romanian