Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Romania’s Central Bank Expects Higher Than Forecast Inflation in Dec 2022 and June 2023 May 20, 2022The Board of Romania’s central bank is not that optimistic about the trend of the inflation, which will continue to remain extremely high until June 2023. The latest data show inflation will reach 12.5% in December and 12.4% in June 2023, much higher than the 9.6% and 5% previously forecast.
- CEC Bank Posts RON54.2M Net Profit in Q1 May 20, 2022CEC Bank posted RON54.2 million net profit in the first quarter of 2022, as well as RON50.4 billion assets, an increase of 19% on the year-ago period, higher than the overall banking system’s increase of 11.9%.
- Three-Month ROBOR Ends May 16-20 Week at 5.71% A Year May 20, 2022Romania’s three-month ROBOR index, the interbank interest rate used as a reference to calculate variable interests for loans in lei taken out before May 2019, increased to 5.71% a year on Friday (May 20) from 5.62% on Thursday (May 19), as per central bank data.
This post is also available in: Romanian