Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Alexandru Ivan Steps Down As General Manager Of Bucharest Airports Company January 17, 2020The Executive Board of the Bucharest National Airport Company (CNAB) took note of the resignation of Alexandru Ivan from the position of general manager.
- Traffic On Romania’s Top Five Airports Up 6% YoY To 21 Million Passengers January 17, 2020Romania’s five largest airports, namely, Otopeni (Bucharest), Cluj, Timisoara, Iasi and Sibiu, served over 21 million passengers in 2019, 6% more than in 2018, according to Ziarul Financiar.
- Romania Antitrust Body Clears Sano Vita Takeover By Roho Healthy Food Investments January 17, 2020Romania’s Competition Council on Friday said it has approved a transaction whereby Roho Healthy Food Investments SRL plans to acquire Sano Vita SRL.
This post is also available in: Romanian