Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Insurers Accepted 88,174 Third-Party Damage Claim Files in 2Q November 11, 2019Romanian insurers accepted 88,174 damage claim files under third-party motor vehicle insurance policies in the second quarter of 2019, 6.15% fewer than in the first quarter, financial watchdog data showed Monday.
- C&W Echinox: Romanian Restaurant and Coffee Shop Market to Top EUR5B by 2022-2023 November 11, 2019The restaurant and coffee shop market (Food & Beverage) in Romania has grown constantly in recent years due to wage and purchasing power growth and higher numbers of foreign visitors and is seen topping EUR5 billion by 2022-2023, according to a report by Cushman& Wakefield Echinox.
- Online Retailer eMAG Opens New Showroom in Sibiu November 11, 2019Romania's leading online retailer eMAG will be opening a new showroom on November 14 in Sibiu, central Romania, reaching 15 showrooms in the country.
This post is also available in: Romanian