Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Ford’s Craiova Plant Works with 50 Suppliers in Romania for Puma SUV January 23, 2020About 50 automotive component suppliers, which have production facilities Romania, supply parts for the new Puma SUV assembled by US carmaker Ford at its plant in Craiova.
- CMS Report: Romania M&A Market Close To EUR4B In 2019 January 23, 2020Romania’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market neared EUR4 billion in 2019, with the retail, real estate and manufacturing sectors seeing 71 transactions, of a total 143 transactions registered in 2019, according to the CMS │ EMIS Mergers and Acquisitions 2019 report.
- Impact Bucuresti Close To Completing Luxuria Domenii Residence Project In Bucharest January 23, 2020Bergamot Developments, a firm held by real estate developer Impact Developer & Contractor (IMP.RO), has concluded a services contract worth EUR11.6 million with BDT Construct & Ambient, which targets the execution of construction, installation and equipment assembly works in order to complete and deliver of the last phase of the Luxuria Domenii Resid […]
This post is also available in: Romanian