Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Transelectrica Proposes RON35.2M Dividends From Retained Earnings Of Previous Years, At 2.8% Yield March 27, 2020Romanian state-owned power grid operator Transelectrica (TEL.RO) said Friday in a stock market report that it will not distribute dividends from the 2019 profit, but it will pay out dividends of RON35.2 million from the retained earnings existent on balance on December 31, 2019, namely, a gross dividend of RON0.48 per share.
- Turbomecanica Not To Pay Dividends To Its Shareholders Due To Economic Impact Of Coronavirus Crisis March 27, 2020Shares of Romanian turbojet parts maker Turbomecanica Bucuresti (TBM.RO) saw an up to 14.77% decline on Friday amid deals worth nearly RON1 million, after the company announced it will not pay out dividends to its shareholders in 2020 from its net profit for the fiscal year 2019, according to ZF’s aggregate data.
- Belgium's Liebrecht &wood Starts Construction Of Its Second Fashion House Outlet Center In Romania March 27, 2020Belgium’s real estate developer Liebrecht & wooD, which owns the West Park Militari in Bucharest, continues its development plan for the second outlet center in Romania, in Cernica, in the vicinity of Bucharest, despite the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The investment announced reaches up to EUR14 million.
This post is also available in: Romanian