Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- AmCham Survey: 50% Of Responding Companies Expect To Conclude FY 2020 With Lower Revenues July 6, 2020Approximately 50% of companies participating in AmCham Business Barometer Survey expect to conclude FY 2020 with lower revenues, number of employees and lower investments compared with FY 2019 when only 10% predicted a decrease for the same indicators.
- Romania Raises RON977.6M Selling Oct 2023 Bonds at 3.5% Average Yield July 6, 2020Romania's finance ministry on Monday raised 977.6 million lei (EUR202 million), from a RON600 million target, selling bonds maturing in October 2023 at an average yield of 3.5% and maximum accepted yield of 3.52%, central bank data showed.
- Microsoft Expands in Romania With Tech Development Center in Iasi July 6, 2020Microsoft announced Monday it has finalized a seal with Movial, a global software engineering and design services company specializing in mobile and embedded devices, to extend hiring offers to employees in Movial's offices in Romania, Taiwan and the US.
This post is also available in: Romanian