Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Altur Slatina Switches To RON241,779 Profit In 2017 Vs RON249,182 Loss In 2016 February 16, 2018Romanian car parts maker Altur Slatina (ALT.RO) on Friday reported a profit of RON241,779 in 2017, compared with a loss of RON249,182 in 2016, and a turnover of RON97.8 million, up 6.7% from 2016.
- Turism Felix Posts Total Revenue Of RON61M, Net Profit Of RON3.6M In 2017 February 16, 2018Hotel company Turism Felix (TUFE.RO), held by regional investment fund SIF Transilvania, reported total revenue of RON61.1 million in 2017, compared with RON62.02 million in 2016, and a net profit of RON3.68 million, down 33% on the year.
- Ropharma Posts RON490M Turnover And Profit Of Nearly RON9M In 2017 February 16, 2018Pharmaceutical company Ropharma Brasov (RPH.RO), controlled by businessman Mihai Miron, reported operating income of RON490.7 million in 2017, up 4% versus 2016, and a profit of RON8.94 million, higher by RON314,090, or 4%, than in 2016.