Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Cris-Tim Acquires Local Meat Processor Diavist December 11, 2017Family-owned Cris-Tim, one of the largest meat processors in Romania, announced Monday it has completed the acquisition of insolvent Diavist Product, a local family-owned meat processing business in Prahova county.
- Romanian IT Industry Doubled Revenues in 6 Years, to EUR5B in 2017 December 11, 2017The total turnover of IT companies in Romanian has doubled over the last six years, reaching EUR5 billion in 2017, and the IT&C sector has come to account for 6% of the country's gross domestic product, a study released Monday showed.
- Energy Ministry To Grant RON227-320M Financing For Investments At Iernut Power Plant December 11, 2017Romania’s Energy Ministry, the majority shareholder of state-owned natural gas producer Romgaz, will grant the company non-reimbursable financing of RON227-320 million for investments in gas turbines at the thermal power plant in Iernut (Mures County).