Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Black Friday 2017 Sales Reach Almost RON700M, eMAG And Altex In The Lead November 20, 2017eMAG and Altex, the two largest computer and electronics retailers in Romania estimate Black Friday sales to reach about 600 million lei (EUR129 million) together, far ahead of other online and offline retailers having conducted similar campaigns. Black Friday was introduced in Romania in 2011.
- Pfizer Romania Expects To End 2017 With 16% Growth In Revenue November 20, 2017Pfizer Romania, the subsidiary of the US pharmaceutical giant and fourth leading actor on the local pharmaceutical market, estimates to end the year with almost 750 million lei (EUR162 million) revenue, up about 16% on 2016.
- Press Review - November 20, 2017 November 20, 2017