Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Noodle Pack Chain Aims For 50 Restaurants By 2020 October 23, 2017Two entrepreneurs, Samuel Hanuseac and Dan Tisea, started the Noodle Pack restaurant chain after several visits abroad where they tried Asian food, which they then decided to bring to Romania.
- Bucharest Concentrates 23% Of Active Firms In Romania And 44% Of Foreign-Held Firms October 23, 2017Capital Bucharest concentrates 23% of active firms in Romania, 20% of total employees registered countrywide, while 25 of the top 40 companies by foreign participation to the subscribed share capital are also registered in Bucharest, according to data by the Bucharest Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Italy’s De’Longhi Headed Towards RON1B Turnover In Just Four Years Since Start Of Production October 23, 2017Italian home appliances manufacturer De’Longhi, which has a factory in Tetarom industrial park in Cluj since 2013, registered 50% higher sales in the first half of 2017 and is headed towards a turnover of RON1 billion in just four years since the start of production.