Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Romania’s Most Profitable Banks Account for 95% of Banking System Profit June 25, 2019BRD, Banca Transilvania and BCR are the top profit makers among banks in Romania in 2018. The ten most profitable banks also include two that are not among the top ten by assets: Eximbank and Citibank.
- Vegetable Oil Producer Expur Sees Revenue Down 7.5% To RON1B in 2018 June 25, 2019Expur, one of the largest vegetable oil and biodiesel producers in Romania, and the local subsidiary of the French Avril group, posted 1 billion lei (EUR212 milion) revenue in 2018, 7.5% lower than in 2017.
- Fashion Retailer C&A Now Works with Only 20 Plants in Romania Instead of 40 Three Years Ago June 25, 2019The C&A group, one of the biggest names in world’s fashion industry, is working with 20 plants in Romania. The number of partners has constantly gone down over the last few years from 40 in 2016 to 30 a year later and 20 now.