Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Romania Seeks to Invest EUR800M in 7 Years to Expand Natural Gas Network July 31, 2020Romania's government plans to invest EUR800 million in the next seven years (2021-2027) to expand the country's natural gas network, according to a draft emergency decree.
- Norofert Gets Authorization to Sell Its Products in Ohio July 31, 2020Organic fertilizer producer Norofert (NRF.RO) said Friday it has received certification allowing it to sell four of its products in the state of Ohio, USA, for one year starting July 1.
- Card Payments in Romania Grow 10% Since Pandemic Outbreak July 31, 2020The value and number of card payment transactions increased 10% since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, speeding up digitization in the banking system, central bank data showed.
This post is also available in: Romanian