Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Rompetrol Rafinare Invests USD2.3M In Vega Refinery Upgrades November 12, 2019Rompetrol Rafinare (RRC.RO), a member company of the KMG International Group, has launched a new fully automated vapor recovery unit at the auto and rail loading points in the Vega refinery. The USD2.3 million investment effort is intended to reduce the impact of the operational activities on the environment and communities in the area.
- Vodafone Romania Consolidated Revenue Down 0.1% To EUR232M YoY In 3Q/2019 November 12, 2019Vodafone Romania’s consolidated revenue, including UPC Romania's results for August and September, reached EUR232 million in the third quarter of 2019 (July-September period), down 0.1% on organic basis compared with the same period of 2018.
- Romania Annual Inflation Falls To 3.4% In October 2019 November 12, 2019Romania’s annual inflation rate kept its downward trend in October 2019 too, falling to 3.4%, from 3.5% in September and 3.9% in August, data from the country's statistics board showed Tuesday.
This post is also available in: Romanian