Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Fondul Proprietatea Disposed Of Its Holding In BRD For RON201M In 1H/2019 August 16, 2019Investment fund Fondul Proprietatea (FP.RO) has disposed of its 2.4% stake in BRD – Groupe Societe Generale, for RON201 million, the company said Friday in its half-year report.
- BT: Romania GDP May Slow Down Growth Rate From 4.1% In 2018 To 3.8% In 2019 And 3.3% In 2020 August 16, 2019Romania’s gross domestic product moderated at 4.4% year-over-year in the second quarter of 2019, from 5% in the first quarter, amid global economic tensions, an evolution below the potential in the eurozone – the main economic partner, and amid challenges regarding the domestic macroeconomic balance, as per an analysis of Banca Transilvania (BT), citing stat […]
- IAR Brasov 1H Net Profit Nearly Triples YoY To RON39M August 16, 2019Romanian state-run aircraft repair and maintenance company IAR Brasov (IARV.RO) on Friday said it registered a net profit of RON38.9 million in the first half of 2019, nearly threefold higher than in the year-earlier period, and a turnover of RON206 million, up 174% on the year.