Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Government Approves RON2B Guarantee Budget for 2019 First Home Program February 19, 2019Romania's government on Tuesday approved a guarantee budget of RON2 billion this year's state-guaranteed First Home program for first time homebuyers.
- Deloitte: Large Private Equity Firms Seek To Enter Romanian Market February 19, 2019The acquisitions made by private equity funds in Romania reached record highs in 2016 and 2017, but fell slightly in 2018. However, the forecast for 2019 is optimistic, considering that large private equity firms seek to enter the local market, which is seen as a good alternative for investments in the region, according to Deloitte analysts.
- C&W Echinox: Developers To Deliver 1.2 M Sqm of Industrial, Retail, Office Space in 2019 February 19, 2019Investors plan to deliver industrial, retail and office spaces with a total area of 1.2 million square meters, a new market record, compared with new spaces of around 850,000 sqm delivered in 2018, a report by Cushman & Wakefield Echinox showed Tuesday.