Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- MedLife Completes Acquisition of Veridia Medical Center in Bucharest March 5, 2021MedLife (M.RO), the leader of the private medical services market in Romania, said Friday it has completed the acquisition of the Veridia Medical Center in Bucharest, known as Basarab Medical Center.
- Epson Romania Home Printer Sales Surge in 2020 March 5, 2021The Romanian printer market increased by more than 36% in volume last year, driven by the surge in demand for home printers, following the shift to working from home.
- Braiconf Braila Seeks to Relocate Factory, Sell Land to Kaufland March 5, 2021Romanian apparel manufacturer Braiconf Braila (BRCR.RO) plans to relocate its factory in Braila and sell the factory's 10,000-square-meter land to retailer Kaufland for over EUR7 million.
This post is also available in: Romanian