Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Early Game Ventures Invests in Agricultural Tech Start-Up September 24, 2020Early Game Ventures (EGV), an early-stage venture capital firm announced Thursday it has invested in Meshine Tech, a start-up working on a platform analyzing data collected from agricultural machinery sensors.
- Murfatlar Wineries Up for Sale by Judicial Liquidator September 24, 2020The assets of bankrupt winemaker Murfatflar are up for sale by judicial liquidator at a starting price of EUR10 million for the winery and EUR3 million for its 370 hectares of vineyards.
- Ford Romania Starts Assembly of Puma ST in October September 24, 2020Carmaker Ford Romania starts producing the Puma ST, the first SUV Ford Performance in the carmaker's range and the first sports car ever produced in Romania.
This post is also available in: Romanian