Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Turkish Group Invests EUR40M in Starch Plant in Romania April 22, 2019Turkey’s Tosmur Group is investing EUR40 million in the construction of a starch plant in Medgidia, which will take up ten hectares and employ 200 people.
- Kaufland Bought 40 Plots of Land for Expansion over Next Four Years April 21, 2019Kaufland, the leader of the local retail by sales, has 40 plots of land it bought in order to open ten stores a year in 2019-2022, market sources told ZF. The network currently numbers more than 120 low-price hypermarkets.
- OMV Petrom Shareholders Approve RON4.17B Investment Budget For 2019 April 19, 2019Shareholders of OMV Petrom (SNP.RO) approved Friday, within their ordinary general meeting, the company’s budget for 2019, which envisages investments of approximately RON4.17 billion in 2019, the company said Friday.