Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Eurolines Owner Launches New Tour Operator, Seeks 40 Offices in Two Years November 16, 2018Businessman Dragos Anastasiu, owner of Eurolines Group, is developing a new tour operator, TravelBrands, and targets 40 offices in the next two years.
- Bucharest Subway Employees Go On General Strike Next Week November 16, 2018Bucharest subway worker unions announced on Friday that they have decided to go on general strike on an indefinite basis, starting with next Wednesday, in the context of failed CBA negotiations with public subway company Metrorex.
- Romanian Black Friday: 2018 Purchases Up 35% For The First Eight Hours November 16, 2018Payment processing company PayU Romania announced that it registered a 35% increase compared with 2017 in purchases made during the first eight hours of Black Friday sales, with the total value reaching RON42 million.