Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Romania Current Account Gap Widens to EUR2.549B in 1Q/2021 May 14, 2021Romania's current account balance posted a deficit of EUR2.549 billion in the first quarter of 2021, compared with a deficit of EUR990 million in the same period in 2020, central bank data showed Friday.
- Organic Wine Producer Vifrana Reaches RON25.9M Stock Market Cap Within Hours of Listing May 14, 2021Shares of organic wine producer Vifrana (BIOW.RO), listed Friday on the AeRO market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, were trading at RON0.515/share within hours of listing, 14.4% higher than the private placement price in December 2020.
- McCann Worldgroup Romania To Relocate Head Office To One Tower Office Building In 2Q/2021 May 14, 2021McCann Worldgroup Romania will relocate its head office to the One Tower office building in the second quarter of 2021, which was developed by One United Properties in Bucharest’s Floreasca district.
This post is also available in: Romanian