Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- JYSK Opens New Store in Campulung Muscel March 27, 2023Furniture and home products retailer JYSK continues its expansion plans in Romania and opens a new store in Campulung Muscel on Thursday, March 30, bringing its network to 131 stores in the country. The new JYSK store in Campulung Muscel has a total area of 1,400 square meters.
- Finance Ministry Raises RON556M from Banks on March 27 March 27, 2023Romania's Finance Ministry raised RON556 million from banks on Monday (March 27) selling bonds maturing in 2027, at an annual average yield of 7.15%.
- Unilever Completes EUR40M-EUR50M Investment in Ploiesti March 27, 2023Unilever, one of the world's largest producers of consumer goods, has completed its investment in the development of food production in Prahova County (Ploiesti) in Romania, ZF sources say. The investment stands at EUR40 million-EUR50 million, one of the largest in the local food industry in recent years.
This post is also available in: Romanian