Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Simtel Team Posts 30% Rise in Revenue to RON18.5M in H1 September 15, 2021Romanian engineering and technology company Simtel Team (SMTL.RO), listed on the AeRO market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, posted record high revenue of RON18.5 million in the first half of 2021, an increase of 30% on the year-ago period.
- Wood & Company Reportedly Working On Elefant Stock Market Listing September 15, 2021Financial brokerage firm Wood & Company Financial Services is supposedly working on the listing of online retailer Elefant on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, through an initial public offering (IPO) scheduled to take place in November 2021, per sources of Ziarul Financiar (ZF).
- Promateris Holders Clear Company Split-Up, Transfer Of A Part Of Patrimony To Obor Development September 15, 2021Shareholders of biodegradable packaging manufacturer Promateris (PPL.RO), formerly known as Prodplast, have approved the company split-up and the transfer of a part of the patrimony to the newly established firm Obor Development.
This post is also available in: Romanian