Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Eurostat: Romania Had One Of The Highest GDP Growth Rates In The EU, Of 4.7%, In Q3/2022 December 7, 2022Romania had the one of the highest annual economic growth rates in the European Union, of 4.7%, in the third quarter of 2022, being outpaced only by Ireland (10.6%), Croatia (5.5%), Cyprus (5.4%), Malta (5.2%) and Portugal (4.9%), as per data released Wednesday (Dec 7) by Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.
- MET Group Acquires Solar Project In Romania December 7, 2022Swiss-based European energy firm MET Group has announced its entry into the Romanian renewables market with the acquisition of a 100% stake in a solar project currently under development in southern Romania.
- World Bank Releases Its First Report On Circular Economy In The EU December 7, 2022Globally, extraction of raw materials stands at over 100 billion tons, annually. This staggering figure is driven by both the persistently high levels of material consumption in high-income countries and the rapidly growing needs in emerging economies.
This post is also available in: Romanian