Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- City Grill Restaurant Group Buys 49% in Maison des Crepes and Aubergine June 18, 2021City Grill, one of the leading actors on the restaurant market in Romania, has bought minority stakes (49%) in two restaurant businesses – Maison des Crepes and Aubergine, in a EUR1 million investment.
- Raiffeisen Leasing Financing Plunges 44.8% YoY To RON377M At End-2020 June 17, 2021Raiffeisen Leasing, part of Raiffeisen Group in Romania, said the value of financed goods reached RON377 million at the end of 2020, down 44.8% from 2019, per data from Raiffeisen Leasing representatives.
- Appraisal & Valuation Seeks To Raise RON3.7M To RON4.5M Via Private Stock Placement June 17, 2021Appraisal & Valuation, the holder of the NAI Romania brand, active on the appraisal market, wants to raise RON3.7 million to RON4.5 million by selling 387,000 shares within a private placement carried out between June 18 and July 2, 2021, with the possibility of closing it early, per data from the document of the Offering.
This post is also available in: Romanian