Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Nuclearelectrica Deposits RON52.5M with CEC Bank January 21, 2022Nuclear power producer Nuclearelectrica (SNN.RO) on Friday notified shareholders and investors that based on the order to open a negotiated interest deposit, the company placed a RON52.5 million deposit with CEC Bank on January 21, 2022.
- Patria Bank Increases Share Capital By RON16.3M January 21, 2022Lender Patria Bank (PBK.RO), held by investment fund Emerging Europe Accession Fund (EEAF), said in a stock market report on Friday that, within the share capital increase operation approved by shareholders in October 2021, a total 163.5 million new shares, at a price of RON0.1 per share, were subscribed by exercising the preferential right.
- International Investment Bank Attracts RON105M On Romanian Market Via 3-Year Maturity Bond Issue January 21, 2022The International Investment Bank (IIB), founded in 1970 by several countries including Romania, on Friday said it started the implementation of the financing plan for 2022, with two transactions carried out in lei (RON) and Czech crowns (CZK) under the MTN program of the institution.
This post is also available in: Romanian