Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Aquila Eyes Initial Public Offering To Sell 66 Million Shares With A View To Stock Market Trading October 22, 2021Distribution and logistics company Aquila, held by Catalin Vasile and Alin Dociu, plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) for the sale of 50% of the shares newly issued within a share capital increase.
- Three-Month ROBOR Spikes To 2.29% A Year On October 22 October 22, 2021Romania's three-month ROBOR index, the interbank interest rate used as a reference to calculate variable interests for loans in lei taken out before May 2019, returned to growth on Friday (Oct 22) after stagnating over the last two days, and rose to 2.29% a year, per central bank data.
- Rosendahl Nextrom 2020 Turnover Drops 64% YOY to RON12.7M October 22, 2021Rosendahl Nextrom, the domestic arm of Rosendahl Nextrom GmbH Austria, part of Austria’s group Knill Gruppe, in 2020 posted turnover worth RON12.7 million (EUR2.6 million), down 64% year-on-year.
This post is also available in: Romanian