Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Luxembourg’s Skiptrans Reports RON329M Turnover In Romania In 2021 August 16, 2022Skiptrans, part of Jost Group, an international carrier located in Luxembourg and Belgium, had a turnover of RON329.2 million (almost EUR67 million) in 2021 in Romania, down 2.5% from RON337.4 million (EUR69.7 million) in 2020, as per calculations by Ziarul Financiar (ZF) based on finance ministry data.
- Three-Month ROBOR Keeps Downward Trend, Reaches 7.96% On August 16 August 16, 2022Romania’s three-month ROBOR index, the interbank interest rate used as a reference to calculate variable interests for loans in lei taken out before May 2019, continued its downward trend, dropping further to 7.96% a year on Tuesday (August 16) from 7.98% a year on Friday (Aug 12), as per central bank data.
- Aquila Sees Two of Its Brands Post Double-Digit Growth in H1 August 16, 2022Aquila (AQ.RO), the leading player in the local market for integrated distribution and logistics services, announces that its own brands Gradena and LaMasa saw a 33% increase in value in the first half of this year compared with the same period last year.
This post is also available in: Romanian