Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Simona Constantinescu, ANA Hotels: Rebound in Tourism Industry to Be Gradual, Take at Least a Year June 1, 2020Tourism companies will have to optimize working capital to the business volume that will be growing gradually, as well as properly decide on the size of their teams and costs, to be able to cope for a longer period of time until business rebounds, says Simona Constantinescu, CEO of ANA Hotels.
- British American Tobacco Overshoots RON10B Revenue Mark in 2019 May 31, 2020British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading, the largest company in the BAT group locally, ended 2019 with RON10.7 billion (EUR2.26 billion), an increase of 12.6% on the previous year, ZF has calculated from Finance Ministry data.
- Romanian Central Bank Lowers 2020 Inflation Forecast to 2.8% May 29, 2020Romania's central bank on Friday lowered its inflation forecast to 2.8% for the end of 2020 from a previous projection of 3%.
This post is also available in: Romanian