Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Transelectrica Shareholders Approve New Provisional Supervisory Board Members September 20, 2019Shareholders of Romanian state-run power grid operator Transelectrica (TEL.RO) on Friday approved the extension of four provisional member mandates within the company’s Supervisory Board, beginning with September 30, 2019.
- Liberty Steel To Invest EUR200M in Galati Mill in Five Years September 20, 2019Liberty Steel, owned by international metals and industrial entrepreneur Sanjeev Gupta, plans to invest EUR200 million in the steel mill in Galati over the next five years.
- Agricover Credit Net Profit Grows 31% To RON23M YoY In 1H/2019 September 20, 2019Agricover Credit IFN, the financing arm of Agricover group, controlled by Iranian businessman Jabbar Kanani and the EBRD, ended the first half of 2019 with an operating result of RON26.8 million and a net profit of RON23.3 million, up 31% from the same period in 2018.