Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Cushman & Wakefield: Bucharest Hotel Market Continues Post-Pandemic Recovery February 27, 2024While the average hotel occupancy level across the CEE-6 capitals – including Bucharest, Bratislava, Budapest, Prague, Sofia, and Warsaw – in 2023 lagged 2019 by 9%, the ADR surpassed it by 23%, resulting in a 12% RevPAR growth, according to data from the real estate consulting company Cushman & Wakefield.
- Safetech Innovations Reports RON31.1M Turnover, At An Individual Level, Down 11% YoY February 27, 2024Cybersecurity company Safetech Innovations (SAFE.RO) reported a turnover of RON31.1 million, at an individual level, down 11% compared to 2022, and net profit of RON9.7 million, down 5% on the year, as per the company's preliminary financial results published at the Bucharest Stock Exchange on Tuesday (Feb 27).
- Aro-Palace Brasov Reports RON35M Net Profit For 2023 From RON708,200 Loss In 2022 February 27, 2024Aro-Palace (ARO.RO), the company that manages two hotels in Brasov, reported net profit of RON35.2 million for 2023, compared to a loss of RON708,200 in 2022, and revenue of RON80.5 million, up 125% vs 2022, in line with calculations by Ziarul Financiar (ZF) daily based on data from the company's annual preliminary financial report.
This post is also available in: Romanian