Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2006 – 2015 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreigners investors coming to Romania, for short or long term. Such services include:
- assistance in setting up a company or buying a romanian company (greenfield or brownfield projects)
- assistance in market research
- assistance in developing a business plan
- assistance in the negotiation of contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and advice on conferences and B2B meetings for foreign investors or local businesses. Such services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing conferences and professional workshops
- brokerage assistance finding customers and business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We provide assistance and guidance on accommodating the Romanian culture and civilization and way of doing business in Romania. Such services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania (finding a place to live, guidance in Iasi, daily activities)
- putting in contact with professionals from various fields
- all other things needed to start a business or carry on business in Romania, especially in Iasi.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Simultec Plant Makes Five Military Flight Simulators a Year July 18, 2019Simultec plant in Magurele, part of Israel’s Elbit Systems, makes more than five flight simulators a year, and 90% of its production is exported.
- Unicarm Revenue Flat at RON660M for Five Years July 18, 2019Unicarm, the largest entrepreneurial company in Satu Mare and one of the largest actors on the meat market, ended 2018 with 664.5 million lei (EUR143 milion) revenue, 2% higher than in 2017, Finance Ministry data show.
- Intersport Sees 7% Growth in H1 July 18, 2019Sporting goods retailer Intersport, one of the most powerful actors in this market, saw its sales up 7% in the first half, a higher growth rate than in the year-ago period.