Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- BestJobs: Job Stability Becomes Essential For Most Romanians Amid Economic Uncertainty In 2023 June 9, 2023Job stability has become essential for most Romanians against the backdrop of economic uncertainty in 2023, prompting them to predominantly apply for jobs with disclosed salaries in advertisements or in fields that have proven resilient to crises, such as Sales, Accounting, Engineering, IT, and Production/Logistics, as per data from recruitment platform Best […]
- Nuba Group Acquires Trattoria il Calcio Restaurant Chain In Over EUR1.5M Deal June 9, 2023The Trattoria il Calcio restaurant chain, which includes five units, was acquired by Nuba Group in a transaction worth over EUR1.5 million.
- GalicSud To Build Solar PV Park In Mehedinti County; Libra Internet Bank Grants EUR8M Financing June 9, 2023The company GalicSud based in Ramnicu Valcea is set to build a photovoltaic (PV) park of nearly 200,000 square meters in Mehedinti County, in the Izvoru Barzii commune, for which Libra Internet Bank is granting financing of EUR8 million, the lender said on Friday (June 9).
This post is also available in: Romanian