Welcome to DBI Romania - The perfect place for doing business!
Considering Romania a possible location for their business development, foreign investors have identified major advantages offered by our country to attract foreign direct investments.
Romania offers a stable macroeconomic environment, sustained economic growth recorded in the period 2015 – 2019 turning it into a preferred location for foreign investors in Southeast Europe.
Investing in Romania means to gain access at the same time, the single European market and business opportunities offered by the Romanian market, our country is strategically positioned at the crossroads of trade routes linking traditional energy and EU-27, Asia and the Balkans. Romania is the largest consumer market in South East Europe, the second largest in Central and South-Eastern Europe and the seventh in the European Union with a population of 20 million inhabitants.
We offer business support services for foreign investors coming to Romania, in the short or long term. These services include:
- assistance in setting up a company (greenfield / brownfield projects)
- business and management consulting
- communication and branding consultancy
- assistance in negotiating contracts and business agreements
B2B Conferences & Meetings
We offer assistance and consultancy regarding the organization of Business 2 Business conferences and meetings for foreign investors or for local businesses. These services include:
- assistance in planning and organizing professional conferences and workshops
- assisting clientele brokerage and finding business partners in Romania
- presentation of local authorities and business organizations in Iasi
We offer assistance and guidance regarding accommodation to the Romanian culture and civilization and how to do business in Romania. These services include:
- help with understanding how things work in Romania
- contacting professionals from various fields
- coaching & systemic psychotherapy services for managers and management teams.
News from ZFenglish.ro
- Preserving Confidence in the Romanian Currency, Key to Monetary Policy Conduct in 2020 November 24, 2020Romania's central bank monetary policy board decision of November 12 were unanimous and maintaining confidence in the domestic currency was key to monetary policy conduct in 2020, according to the meeting's minutes released Tuesday.
- Lidl Invests over RON11M to Double Employee Holiday Bonuses November 24, 2020German discount chain Lidl announced Tuesday it was extending employee benefits and will be doubling Christmas bonuses this year up to RON800 per employee, as well as new life insurance that includes Covid coverage.
- Blue Air To Launch Daily Flights On Bucharest - London Heathrow Route As Of December 1 November 24, 2020Romanian airline Blue Air on Tuesday said it would introduce daily flights on Bucharest (Romania) - London Heathrow (UK) route, starting December 1, 2020, due to increased demand.
This post is also available in: Romanian